As one of the world’s leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. In Pakistan, Shell employs 400+ people and is one of the most recognized brands in the country; it remains committed to playing a leading role in meeting Pakistan’s growing energy demand.
To be the number one energy company in Pakistan.
- Business to Business & Aviation
- Trading & Supply
- Global Functions - Finance, Corporate, Legal, Human Resources
Learn more about our business in Pakistan
Status of Company
In 1993 Pakistan Burmah Shell became Shell Pakistan Limited that is a listed Company on Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited. The Company Registration Number is KAR - 2687 and Tax Registration Number is 0804143-1. The Company Incorporation Number or CUIN is 0002914.
Board of Directors
Following is Shell Pakistan Limited Board of Directors:
1. Mr. Haroon Rashid, Chief Executive
2. Mr. Rafi H Basheer, Chairman
3. Mr. Parvez Ghias, Director
4. Mr. Nasser N.S. Jaffer, Director
5. Ms. Madiha Khalid, Director
6. Ms. Naz Khan, Director
7. Mr. Klaas Mantel, Director
8. Mr. Waqar I. Siddiqui, Director
9. Mr. Badaruddin F. Vellani, Dir
10.Mr. Faisal Waheed, Director
Read their complete profiles here
Our Registered Office
Shell Pakistan Limited
Shell House, 6 Ch. Khaliquzzaman Road, Karachi-75530.
Tel: +92 (21) 111-888-222
Fax: +92 (21) 3563-0110
Auditor of the Company
EY Ford Rhodes
Vellani & Vellani