As one of the world’s leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. In Pakistan, Shell employs 400+ people and is one of the most recognized brands in the country; it remains committed to playing a leading role in meeting Pakistan’s growing energy demand.
To be the number one energy company in Pakistan.
- Business to Business & Aviation
- Trading & Supply
- Global Functions - Finance, Corporate, Legal, Human Resources
Learn more about our business in Pakistan
Status of Company
In 1993 Pakistan Burmah Shell became Shell Pakistan Limited that is a listed Company on Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited. The Company Registration Number is KAR - 2687 and Tax Registration Number is 0804143-1. The Company Incorporation Number or CUIN is 0002914.
Board of Directors
Following is Shell Pakistan Limited Board of Directors:
- Mr. Haroon Rashid, Chief Executive
- Mr. Rafi H Basheer, Chairman
- Mr. Farrokh K. Captain, Director
- Mr. Parvez Ghias, Director
- Mr. Nasser N.S. Jaffer, Director
- Ms. Madiha Khalid, Director
- Ms. Naz Khan, Director
- Mr. Klaas Mantel, Director
- Mr. Waqar I. Siddiqui, Director
- Mr. Badaruddin F. Vellani, Director
- Mr. Faisal Waheed, Director
Read their complete profiles here
Our Registered Office
Shell Pakistan Limited
Shell House, 6 Ch. Khaliquzzaman Road, Karachi-75530.
Tel: +92 (21) 111-888-222
Fax: +92 (21) 3563-0110
Auditor of the Company
EY Ford Rhodes
- Vellani & Vellani
- Advocates & Solicitors