The new Shell promotion introduces six exclusive LEGO models that are based on some of the most iconic vehicles in Ferrari’s motoring history. This exciting promotion brings together three of the most global brands in the world and celebrates over 60 years of passion for performance between Shell and Ferrari.
Spanning decades of motoring heritage – covering truck, road and track vehicles – the models designed by LEGO Group illustrate the innovative and passionate nature of the Shell technical partnership with Ferrari. “This campaign perfectly represents the passion for performance and innovation that Shell and Ferrari share while incorporating the fun and imagination of LEGO products. Whether you are a fan of Ferrari, motorsport, or LEGO bricks, we think these toys are an exciting reward for our customers,” says Omar Y Sheikh, Managing Director of Shell Pakistan Limited.
With the purchase of a pack of Shell Helix Synthetic Motor Oil and a minimum fill up of 10 litres of Shell Super, customers will be able to collect one of the 6 LEGO models or the LEGO Minifigure pack.
First in LEGO history
Featuring the smallest pull-back motor ever produced by LEGO Group, this unique range of Minifigures represents the first time any vehicles this size will have powered wheels. The limited edition Ferrari models are capable of performing a minimum of 300 pulls, propelling a 30g vehicle a minimum of 2 metres. In addition to the Ferrari models, Shell has worked with LEGO Group to design three unique LEGO Minifigures.
Shell and LEGO Group worked on the development of the mini-motor for over 18 months and it embodies the spirit of technological innovation and improved performance that is at the heart of Shell V-Power fuels. The ‘micro-propulsion’ motor is powerful enough to drive each pocket sized vehicle at high speed, making them ready to race wherever you are!
Shell and LEGO Group have created six of the most enigmatic and unique models associated with Ferrari racing. The models included in the promotion are:
- Ferrari F150° Italia – A LEGO Group reproduction of the race winning 2011 F1™ car includes the options to change the livery to that of either Felipe Massa or Fernando Alonso
- Scuderia Ferrari Truck – The familiar transport truck is a key part of the Ferrari motor racing team and brings another dimension to the exclusive model collection. The LEGO version of the cab has been carefully designed to include realistic details on the lights, radiator and front grilles
- Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto (SWB) – A real legend of the motoring world; not only one of the most beautiful vehicles ever created, but also the first Ferrari road car to use disc brakes. Its distinctive round headlights work seamlessly in LEGO bricks, mirroring the beauty of the original
- Ferrari F40 – One of the most recognisable sports cars of all time. Its classic aerodynamic form and distinctive square rear spoiler are both instantly identifiable and are translated perfectly with LEGO bricks
- Ferrari FXX – The latest high-performance racing evolution of the Ferrari Enzo, one of the most powerful cars in the world. The LEGO version comes in black livery and reflects much of the Ferrari FXX’s sleek styling
- Ferrari 458 Italia – Arguably the most iconic car in the current Ferrari range, making it a natural choice to be part of this promotion. The LEGO Group have pulled out all the stops to reproduce its signature details from a triple exhaust to multi-LED front lights to create an authentic and exciting toy
At Shell we are committed to bringing you high quality Shell Super and Shell Unleaded which are unique high quality fuels formulated to improve your engine’s efficiency and give you extra mileage*, at no extra cost.
Notes to Editors
Shell Pakistan Limited
Shell Pakistan Limited is the largest international oil marketing company in Pakistan, with a network of over 780 fuel stations across the country. Shell has a 15% share in the white oils market in Pakistan, and remains at the helm of industry-wide efforts to advocate for world-class technical standards for the oil marketing sector in Pakistan and to assist the Government in deregulating the sector.
About Shell Helix Synthetic Motor Oils
Shell Helix is at the cutting edge of technology. Its Active Cleansing Technology (ACT) is formulated to clean as it protects the engine, helping to prevent the build-up of dirt and aiming for a smoother, more responsive drive. Our Shell Helix portfolio of lubricants are tried and tested on the track. So, no matter how stressful the driving conditions on the engine, Shell Helix will help to clean and protect. The new Shell Helix Synthetic Motor Oil portfolio, developed in technical partnership with Ferrari, is fully synthetic with the most advanced Lubricant technology in Pakistan. It has been specially formulated to increase fuel economy and performance while preserving engine health. Using Shell Helix in your car will make you feel like you are driving a super car. Proud Drivers Choose Shell Helix.
About Shell Super and Shell Unleaded
For over 100 years, fuels innovation and deployment of new technologies has been at the heart of everything we do. The fuel in your tank has been developed in the lab by some of the best scientists from around the world – 120 fuel technology experts work continuously to bring you advanced and effective fuels. Its helps to ensure only high quality fuel reaches your engine.